- 1 large Mango; peeled -- 1/4" cubed
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper -- 1/4" diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh basil -- finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar.
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 Jalapeno pepper (opt) -- finely chopped.
- seeds and membranes – discarded
Since the addition of our Mango salsa to our line of award winning fruit salsas last year we have received a lot of great feedback from individual customers and from major grocery store buyers. Both have told use this is an amazing blend of mango, spices and just the right about of heat. The heat is just enough to give it a "salsa flair" but not so overpowering that the heat ruins the taste of the end product. It's an ideal balance. Although this isn't our exact mango salsa recipe we use, it has some of the same ingredients so if you don't have any of our Traverse Bay Farms mango salsa at home, you'll still be able to enjoy some great tasting mango salsa. Mango Salsa Recipe
- Posted by 1