Kid's Cherry Juice Smoothie
This cherry juice smoothie is a great pick me up for a kid of any age. The reason its so tasty is to combines potassium rich banana's, frozen cherries, some cherry juice and a few maraschino cherries to add some character to the final smoothie delight. Not only is this a quick-to-make treat but with all of the antioxidant-rich fruit, it's an outstanding energy boost too. So no matter if its for the little ones or those of use young at heart, this makes a relaxing drink to enjoy any day of the week.
This is a refreshing pick-me-up any time of day.
- 2 cups frozen tart or sweet cherries
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1 cup cherry juice blend (or other juice)
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Put frozen cherries, banana and cherry juice blend in container of electric blender or food processor. Cover container. Process or blend until smooth. Do not put a spoon or spatula in the blender while it is running and keep your hands clear of the working parts. If necessary, turn blender off; remove cover. Scrape sides of container with a spatula. Cover and puree until smooth.
- Pour into individual serving glasses. Garnish with maraschino cherries, if desired. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 (8-ounce) servings.
← Older Post
Newer Post →