Maraschino Lemonade Pops with Cherry Juice
This is a perfect treat to enjoy after mowing the lawn, doing yard work or after the kids get back from a soccer game. This goes well with the crisp, cool fall air and watching the leaves fall from the trees. Best of all its nice to look at and easy to put together. Simply mix all of the ingredients and place in the freeze for 30 - 40 minutes. The dash of cherry juice concentrate really brings out the lemonade/cherry combination.
Also, make with the kids or grandchildren. It's a fun recipe to make.
This treat is delicious; share it with your friends.
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, partly thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon of Fruit Advantage tart cherry juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 (3-ounce) paper cups
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Put a colander or strainer in a bowl. Pour cherries into the strainer, saving the juice in the bowl.
- Put one whole cherry in each paper cup. Put the remaining cherries on a cutting board. With a sharp knife, carefully cut cherries into small pieces. Help the littles with cutting if they are making this recipes.
- Put chopped cherries, lemonade concentrate, water and the juice your saved from the jar of cherries in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Cover blender or processor. Puree or blend until smooth. Do not put a spoon or spatula in the blender while it is running and keep your hands clear of the working parts.
- Fill paper cups with equal amounts of cherry mixture. Freeze 30 to 40 minutes, or until very slushy.
- Place popsicle sticks in the center of each cup. Freeze 1 hour longer, or until firm. To serve, peel off paper cups.
Makes 8 servings.
← Older Post
Newer Post →