How We Help Protect Our Customers Against Identity Theft:
Watch the video below to learn how we help to protect our customers againt identity theft.
About Traverse Bay Farms:
Traverse Bay Farms is dedicated to providing innovative functional fruit products and great-tasting, fruit-based gourmet products.
Traverse Bay Farms is based in Bellaire, Michigan - the epic-center region of tart cherry farming. This area of Northwestern Michigan is often referred to as the "Traverse Bay" area. The unique micro-climate and mineral-rich soil area of northwestern Michigan produces a wide variety of agricultural products. In fact, the area stretching along hundreds of miles of Lake Michigan shoreline produces some of the world's finest fruit.
Our products pairs the highest quality fruit with the most innovative manufacturing processes to produce our gourmet fruit products and the proprietary line of fruit-based dietary supplements.
The company also promotes healthy living and education with our online fruit-education orchards. We call this the Orchard of Health. Click Here to learn more about the Mission of the Orchard of Health and the amazing health benefits fruit has to offer.
In addition, to the Bellaire location, the company also has a second retail outlet in Elk Rapids, Michigan with plans for a third location in the Metro Detroit area in the near future. Click Here to See our Two Retail Locations
The Traverse Bay Farms Story:
Traverse Bay Farms was started by Jennifer LaPointe, a stay-at-home mom who was looking for a better way to encourage her family to eat healthier in spite of a busy schedule.
She frequently visited local farm markets to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables. During these visits, Jennifer discovered the many amazing health benefits of fruit for all generations. The idea of starting a gourmet fruit business based on healthy living and convenience took root. Traverse Bay Farms was born.
Backed by passion and the desire to offer a varied line of fruit-based products, her new company rapidly grew to offer the broadest selection of gourmet fruit and functional fruit products in the industry.
Traverse Bay Farms was the first company to offer convenient automatic monthly delivery of cherry juice concentrate, dried fruit and fruit supplements. Fruit Advantage (owned by Traverse Bay Farms) was the first brand created to offer a complete line of dietary supplements based solely on the antioxidant benefits of fruit.
The company is currently driven by Jennifer to be a leader in the “Fruit for a Healthy You” movement. It continues to offer innovative and exciting health products based on combining the antioxidant-rich benefits of fruit with the convenience required by today’s lifestyles.
Since 2008, the company has competed in the nation's largest professional food competitions and to date has won 20 national food awards. This makes Traverse Bay Farms the #1 award winning super fruit in America. This simply means, in addition to creating innovative fruit supplements, we also have discovered the secrets of making fruit taste.
Our Quality Promise and Guarantee
- All our products are guaranteed to be of the highest quality. We create our products in small batches for freshness. Our guarantee is good for the life of the product (before expiration).
The freshness time frame for our products are as follows:
Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate: Can be stored on a shelf for up to 9 months (or longer in the freezer) from the date of bottling. Open bottles must be refrigerated or frozen and consumed within 3 months. Each bottle has a printed Julian (production) Date code.
Dried Fruit and Chocolate Dried Fruit: Can be stored in a cool dry place and consumed by the date on the bag.
Salsas, Sauces, Jams and other condiments: Can be stored in a cool dry place and consumed by the date on the jar. Open jars must be refrigerated.
Dietary Supplements: Use by date on the bottle.
- All of our gourmet fruit products are made from antioxidant rich fruit. Antioxidants are vital in fighting free radicals in our
bodies. Free radicals assist in keeping us healthy as we age. Each of our fruit products bears the official seal of the "Fruit for a
Healthy You" movement.
Our Green, Eco-friendly Promise and Policy
Traverse Bay Farms is committed to “Going Green.”. Since our inception in 2001, we have been committed to “Going Green.” The core concept of our Green policy is to operate our business is an eco-friendly way, purchase local fruit, when possible, from local farmers to support local agriculture and recycle whenever possible.
Here are a few examples of our commitment to “Going Green”
When possible, purchase local produce to produce our gourmet fruit products.
100% of usable cardboard material is recycled.
Ongoing support of eco-friendly and “green organizations and events”
We support and attend an eco-friendly events located in Hollywood Hills, CA, during the Academy Awards season.
When applicable, use high-efficient, low energy bulbs, turn off lights when not in use, use smart power strips for our computers, copies, etc. in our warehouse and office location.
When possible, our employees ride bikes and walk to work to save on carbon emissions and gasoline usage
We support "Green ER" (Green Elk Rapids). This is an event in the Village of Elk Rapids that brings attention to the importance of using reusable and recycable material. We help with this event by including "trashformations' in front of our Elk Rapids retail store to draw attention to the importance of using recyable and reusable material. Check out the video and photos of the animals made from this material. Green Elk Rapids Video and Photos
Our Internet Security Promise. We are a Verified and Secured Website
You can shop at Traverse Bay Farms.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
- McAfee Security - Daily testing of our website is conducted by third-party internet security firm McAfee.
Traverse Bay Farms.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program. To verify our site, simply click on the site verification logo. We have placed these verification logos and links on the bottom of our website.
Our Customer Service Promise
- We promise to provide outstanding customer service. If you ever have a question, comment or concern about our products, website or service, please contact us toll-free -1-877-746-7477
- Please completed the customer service form below
- Your emails to us will be responded to within 24 hours.
Our Business Promise
- We understand tradition, value and hard work. Two generations of our family work at Traverse Bay Farms to deliver outstanding gourmet fruit products. We know we cannot earn your business until we earn your trust. We will only provide products and services that will enhance the quality and enjoyment of life.
Our Shipping Promise
- All orders received prior to 12:00 PM EST M-F will be shipped same day. Orders received after 12:00 PM EST will be shipped the next day. All orders are shipped within 24 hours. Orders received after 12:00 PM EST on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on the following Monday.
- Expedited shipping options are available. You can select these additional shipping options during the checkout process on our secured online shopping cart - or contact us at any time.
|If you have UPS tracking code and would like to track your order, simply click the "Track My UPS"
Our Return Policy
- Traverse Bay Farms stands behind the quality of all of our products. If you have a question regarding the quality of the product, simply contact us right away. Taste profiles, expired products
and mistaken orders are not considered quality issues.
- If you need to return a product for any other reason, we ask that you contact us within 60 days of purchase. We can only accept returns of unopened new merchandise. ”Free"
items are no longer considered complimentary upon a return. A nominal $4.00 restocking fee will apply to each return, along with an actual shipping cost reimbursement (applies if the order
was shipped compliments of Traverse Bay Farms (“free shipping”)).
Our Privacy Promise
- Your privacy is important to us. We will not sell, rent, lease, share or offer your information in anyway with any other company. Your information is secure with us. To provide the best customer service possible, from time-to-time we do send information to our customers by first-class mail and/or email regarding sales, new items and healthy living information. If you do not wish to receive this timely information, please contact us and ask to be removed from our list.
Our Innovation Promise
- Our company is built upon delivering outstanding customer service, great-tasting products and innovative services. We promise to always provide cutting edge products and services to enhance the quality and enjoyment of life. In fact, here is a brief overview of cutting edge products and services we have created and delivered to our customers:
- America's first company to provide a fully integrated line of fruit-based products for every generation. We offer Montmorency tart cherry juice concentrate, Fruit Advantage fruit-based dietary supplements, fruit salsas, juice-sweetened preserves and full line of Fruit Advantage dried tart fruit. You decide how you and your family want to enjoy the health benefits of fruit - let us add the pizzazz.
- Winner of national food awards at the nation's largest professional food shows. We were voted America's #1 Salsa, not once, not twice but several times. Since 2008 we have won nearly three dozen national food awards from some of America's largest professional food shows. No other super fruit company in America has won more awards. If you want the best salsa in America, we have it!
- We created the World's first tart cherry, glucosamine and chondroitin product. This patent-pending product is a result of several years of research. The name of this complete muscle and joint complex is Fruit Advantage Cherry Prime.
- We created the Fruit Advantage brand. Fruit Advantage is America's first brand to exclusively specialize in and focus on delivering the antioxidant benefits of fruit in a convenient, easy to swallow capsule.
- America's first company to deliver cherry juice concentrate, Fruit Advantage Tart Cherry capsules, dried fruit and wild blueberry juice concentrate to your door every month! You can now enjoy the convenience of home delivery of antioxidant-rich fruit products to your door every month.
- We created the first Internet broadcasting company to exclusively focus on spreading the natural health benefits of fruit by harnessing the power of the Internet by providing online educational and product videos to our customers.
- Traverse Bay Farms products are available at a number of America's finest stores, resorts and spas.
We are pleased to offer a complete and fully integrated line of gourmet fruit products and fruit supplements so our customers can enjoy the same fruit they did as a kid, yet with pizzazz!