About Traverse Bay Farms:
Traverse Bay Farms is dedicated to providing innovative functional fruit products and great-tasting, fruit-based gourmet products.
Traverse Bay Farms is based in Northern Michigan - the epic-center region of tart cherry farming. We are located in Bellaire, Michigan. The 45th Parallel North runs right through our town of Bellaire.
This area of Northwestern Michigan is referred to as the "Traverse Bay Farms" area. The unique micro-climate and mineral-rich soil area of northwestern Michigan produces a wide variety of agricultural products. In fact, the area stretching along hundreds of miles of Lake Michigan shoreline produces some of the world's finest fruit.
Our products pairs the highest quality fruit with the most innovative manufacturing processes to produce our gourmet fruit products and the proprietary line of fruit-based dietary supplements.
You will find a "How is it Made" section on each of our product pages. This will give you an insight how our products are made.
The company also promotes healthy living and education with our online fruit-education orchards. We call this the Orchard of Health. Click Here to learn more about the Mission of the Orchard of Health and the amazing health benefits fruit has to offer.
Traverse Bay Farms has two retail locations located in Northern Michigan. We have a retail store and distribution center in Bellaire, MI and a second store in Elk Rapids, MI. We also have plans to open a third retail store in the Metro Detroit area in the near future.
How People Learn About Traverse Bay Farms*?
Referral from doctor / family member / friend - 37%
Found our website while searching the Internet - 22%
Radio / Television / Newspaper Ad - 19%
Sampled our products in local store - 18%
Visited a Traverse Bay Farms store - 4%
At-A-Glance: How our Products are Made:
Our Story and Promises to You
She frequently visited local farm markets to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables. During these visits, Jennifer discovered the many amazing health benefits of fruit for all generations. The idea of starting a gourmet fruit business based on healthy living and convenience took root. Traverse Bay Farms was born.
Backed by passion and the desire to offer a varied line of fruit-based products, her new company rapidly grew to offer the broadest selection of gourmet fruit and functional fruit products in the industry.
Traverse Bay Farms was the first company to offer convenient automatic monthly delivery of cherry juice concentrate, dried fruit and fruit supplements. Fruit Advantage (owned by Traverse Bay Farms) was the first brand created to offer a complete line of dietary supplements based solely on the antioxidant benefits of fruit.
The company is currently driven by Jennifer to be a leader in the “Fruit for a Healthy You” movement. It continues to offer innovative and exciting health products based on combining the antioxidant-rich benefits of fruit with the convenience required by today’s lifestyles.
Since 2008, the company has competed in the nation's largest professional food competitions and to date has won 30 national food awards. This makes Traverse Bay Farms the #1 award winning super fruit in America. This simply means, in addition to creating innovative fruit supplements, we also have discovered the secrets of making fruit taste.
- Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate: Can be stored on a shelf for up to 9 months (or longer in the freezer) from the date of bottling. Open bottles must be refrigerated or frozen and consumed within 3 months. Each bottle has a printed Julian (production) Date code.
- Dried Fruit and Chocolate Dried Fruit: Can be stored in a cool dry place and consumed by the date on the bag.
- Salsas, Sauces, Jams and other condiments: Can be stored in a cool dry place and consumed by the date on the jar. Open jars must be refrigerated.
- Dietary Supplements: Use by date on the bottle.
#2: All of our gourmet fruit products are made from antioxidant rich fruit. Antioxidants are vital in fighting free radicals in our bodies. Free radicals assist in keeping us healthy as we age. We use as much locally grown produce in all of our products as possible.
Here are a few examples of our commitment to “Going Green”:
- When possible, purchase local produce to produce our gourmet fruit products.
- 100% of usable cardboard material is recycled.
- Ongoing support of eco-friendly and “green organizations and events”
- We support and attend an eco-friendly events located in Hollywood Hills, CA, during the Academy Awards season.
- When applicable, use high-efficient, low energy bulbs, turn off lights when not in use, use smart power strips for our computers, copies, etc. in our warehouse and office location.
- When possible, our employees ride bikes and walk to work to save on carbon emissions and gasoline usage
- We support "Green ER" (Green Elk Rapids). This is an event in the Village of Elk Rapids that brings attention to the importance of using reusable and recycable material. We help with this event by including "trashformations' in front of our Elk Rapids retail store to draw attention to the importance of using recyable and reusable material. Check out the video and photos of the animals made from this material. Green Elk Rapids Video and Photos
Our Policy Promises to You
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
- McAfee Security - Daily testing of our website is conducted by third-party internet security firm McAfee.
- Traverse Bay Farms.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
- All orders received prior to 12:00 PM EST M-F will be shipped same day. All orders are packaged to ship within 24 hours. Orders received after 12:00 PM EST on Friday, or on Saturday or Sunday, will be shipped on the following Monday via either UPS or US Postal Service.
- Expedited shipping options are available. You can select these additional shipping options during the checkout process on our secured online shopping cart - or contact us at any time. We only charge you what we are charged for shipping. No extra handling or packaging fees!
- Our company is built upon delivering outstanding customer service, great-tasting products and innovative services. We promise to always provide cutting edge products and services to enhance the quality and enjoyment of life.
In fact, here is a brief overview of cutting edge products and services we have created and delivered to our customers:
- America's first company to provide a fully integrated line of fruit and vegetable-based products for every generation. We offer Montmorency tart cherry juice concentrate, Fruit Advantage fruit-based dietary supplements, fruit salsas and BBQ sauces, juice-sweetened preserves, a full line of Fruit Advantage dried fruit and more.
You decide how you and your family want to enjoy the health benefits of fruit - let us add the pizzazz.
- Winner of national food awards at the nation's largest professional food shows. We were voted America's #1 Salsa, not once, not twice but several times. Since 2008 we have won over two dozen national food awards from some of America's largest professional food shows. No other super fruit company in America has won more awards. If you want the best salsa in America, we have it!
- We created the World's first tart cherry, glucosamine and chondroitin product. This patent-pending product is a result of several years of research. The name of this complete muscle and joint complex is Fruit Advantage Cherry Prime.
- We created the Fruit Advantage brand. Fruit Advantage is America's first brand to exclusively specialize in and focus on delivering the antioxidant benefits of fruit in a convenient, easy to swallow capsule.
- America's first company to deliver cherry juice concentrate, Fruit Advantage Tart Cherry capsules, dried fruit and wild blueberry juice concentrate to your door every month! You can now enjoy the convenience of home delivery of antioxidant-rich fruit products to your door every month.
- We created the first Internet broadcasting company to exclusively focus on spreading the natural health benefits of fruit by harnessing the power of the Internet by providing online educational and product videos to our customers.
- Traverse Bay Farms products are available at a number of America's finest stores, resorts and spas.
- We promise to provide outstanding customer service. If you ever have a question, comment or concern about our products, website or service, please contact us toll-free -1-877-746-7477
- Or please completed the customer service form on the Contact Us Page
- Your emails to us will be responded to within 24 hours.
Our Return Policy
Traverse Bay Farms stands behind the quality of all of our products. If you have a question regarding the quality of the product, simply contact us right away. Taste profiles, expired products and mistaken orders are not considered quality issues.
If you need to return a product, we ask that you contact us within 60 days of purchase. We can only accept returns of unopened new merchandise. ”Free" items are no longer considered complimentary upon a return. A nominal $4.00 restocking fee will apply to each return, along with an actual shipping cost reimbursement (applies if the order was shipped complimentary of Traverse Bay Farms (“free shipping”)).
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS - please be familiar with the import laws related to your country. Traverse Bay Farms will not be responsible for denied or confiscated shipments due to country specific laws. Feel free to contact us if you need to change your order before shipping.
- Your privacy is important to us. We will not sell, rent, lease, share or offer your information in anyway with any other company. Your information is secure with us. To provide the best customer service possible, from time-to-time we do send information to our customers by first-class mail and/or email regarding sales, new items and healthy living information. If you do not wish to receive this timely information, please contact us and ask to be removed from our list.
Our Delivery Promise
98.2% of all orders are shipped with 24 hours. We recently completed a shipping audit and the results said over 98% of all orders are shipped within 24 hours.
After you place your order, you will receive order tracking information emailed to you.
Terms and Conditions
We never sell your information. No worries, we never sell our customer information.