[caption id="attachment_930" align="alignleft" width="125" caption="Cherry_Juice_Fruit_Advantage_Cherry_Juice"][/caption]Cherry S'mores
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon of cherry juice concentrate
- 12 graham cracker squares (2* inches each)
- Put marshmallow creme, dried cherries, cherry juice and chocolate chips in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add the cherry juice slowing so it mixes well with the other ingredients
- Place 6 of the graham crackers on a microwave-safe plate. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of marshmallow mixture on each cracker. Top with remaining crackers.
- Microwave, uncovered, on High (100% power) 30 to 45 seconds, or until marshmallow mixture is soft and warm. Carefully remove plate from the microwave and set on a hot pad. Let S'mores cool slightly before eating them.