How Traverse Bay Farms is Keeping Customers Safe
We are closely monitoring the impart of Covid-19. Our warehouse and shipping department will remain open and we will continue to ship orders to our customers daily.
What we are doing in our warehouse and shipping department:
- Being in the food business, we are following the same stringent sanitation and cleanliness guidelines as we have since we opened our doors nearly 20 years ago.
- We have installed additional hand sanitizer stations and regularly wipe all door handles, light switches, etc. throughout the day.
- To further ensure the safety of our customers and employees we have implemented social distancing guidelines and encourage safe spacing.
- We have implemented the "One Person per Order Rule". This means a single employee is responsible for packing all items for each order.
What we are doing with daily shipments
- All orders received via phone or website before 12:00PM EST Monday - Friday are shipped the same day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday.
- We are allowing team members to work from home whenever possible.
- Our teams are working in shifts so few people are in the same space at the same time.
What we are doing for our retail stores
- We are offering local curbside pickup at our two retail stores in Elk Rapids, Michigan and Bellaire, Michigan.