For the last several weeks, Traverse Bay Farms has been closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 throughout the United States and the rest of the world.
We have been following the guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local health authorities. Here are some of the steps we are taking to ensure we have the right plans and resources in place to safeguard your health and well-being.
- We always want to exceed your expectations. Our warehouse and shipping centers are open for business. We are shipping orders daily for all of our products.
- Our customer service and support teams are currently working from home and continue to take your phone orders. Online orders can be made from our website.
- Our two retail stores located in Elk Rapids, Michigan and Bellaire, Michigan are offering local curbside pick-up only.
If you have any questions, or need to place an order for products, please contact us anytime toll-free at 1-877-746-7477.
What we are doing in our warehouse and shipping department:
- Being in the food business, we are following the same stringent sanitation and cleanliness guidelines as we have since we opened our doors nearly 20 years ago.
- We have installed additional hand sanitizer stations and regularly wipe all door handles, light switches, etc. throughout the day.
- To further ensure the safety of our customers and employees we have implemented social distancing guidelines and encourage safe spacing.
- We have implemented the "One Person per Order Rule". This means a single employee is responsible for packing all items for each order.
What we are doing with daily shipments
- All orders received via phone or website before 12:00PM EST Monday - Friday are shipped the same day. Friday afternoon and weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday.
How we are caring for our team
- We are allowing team members to work from home whenever possible.
- Our teams are working in shifts so few people are in the same space at the same time.
Let’s get through this together. Stay safe and healthy
From everyone at Traverse Bay Farms
Check out these other COVID-19 Blog Posts: