If you have grandkids, you can’t afford to miss this book…
Grandkids and grandparents have a unique relationship. Grandparents are the link to the past and a bright future for every family. However, for a family to fully enjoy the rich experiences, memories and heritage grandparents offer, the bridge between the generations should be built.
This book teaches grandparents how to build a solid relationship with their grandkids This unique book helps to bridge the gap between generations by offer simple and easy ways to not only start a relationship, but how to build a strong relationship with the grandkids.
Here are just a few great reasons why and how to build a strong relationship with your grandkids.
- The Importance of Grandparents
• The best ways to communicate across generational divide
• How to stay connected across miles
• Healthy eating tips for both you and your grandkids when eating out
• Seven simple, easy and fun DYI projects you can enjoy with your grandkids (Includes step-by-step photos for each project)
• And much more!