Perfect for any day of the week. It will provide you will the burst of freshness and energy. Not only will this watermelon cherry smoothie quench your thirst, it will leave you feeling invigorated, and satisfied. It’s also a powerful anti-aging smoothie that will nourish your skin and prevent the skin discoloration associated with aging.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 kiwi, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- Half a cup ice cold water
- 1 ounce of Fruit Advantage Cherry Juice Concentrate
- Lemon juice to taste
- Agave syrup to taste (usually less than a tablespoon is sweet enough)
- 1 cup watermelon chunks, frozen
Let’s Blend Up This Refreshing Summery Smoothie!
- To make this watermelon cherry and kiwi smoothie, place the water, watermelon, kiwi, cherry juice and some lemon juice in a blending cup. Process everything together until smooth. Simply adjust the lemon juice to your preferences.
- To serve, pour unto a glass and garnish with some torn mint leaves.
Check out these other cherry juice smoothie recipes. They are great tasting and simple to make:
Cherry Juice Recipe - Smoothie with watermelon
Tart Cherry Juice Recipe - Simple Green Smoothie Recipe
Concentrated Cherry Juice - Cherry, Berry and Fruit Recipe
Cherry juice concentrate - Berries and other fruits with cherries
Red Cherry Juice Recipe - Cherry juice plus apple smoothie