If you have to skip breakfast, try this instead. With this tasty and refreshing green smoothie, even if you have to skip the most important meal of the day, you'll be getting your energy for an entire day.
What You’ll Need:
- About a cup ripe pineapple, cut into chunks and frozen
- 2-3 big handfuls of fresh baby spinach
- 1 small orange, peeled and frozen (or two if using the micro Chinese variety)
- Half a cup orange juice, cherry juice or pineapple juice (add more if preferred)
- Half a cup silken tofu
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until everything comes together, possibly adding extra liquid if the mixture seems too thick.
- Pour into a serving glass for a fresh breakfast that’s impossible to skip.
Check out these other cherry juice smoothie recipes:
Cherry Juice Recipe - Smoothie with watermelon
Tart Cherry Juice Recipe - Simple Green Smoothie Recipe
Concentrated Cherry Juice - Cherry, Berry and Fruit Recipe
Cherry juice concentrate - Berries and other fruits with cherries
Red Cherry Juice Recipe - Cherry juice plus apple smoothie