If you love cherries and berries, this recipe is for you! This simple smoothie combines popular berries, silken tofu, and bananas. This smoothie will keep you full for hours. It’s also packed with antioxidants to fight the signs of aging.
What You’ll Need:
- Quarter cup any liquid, could be water, milk, almond milk, apple juice, or orange juice (not shown)
- 1 cup silken tofu (not to be confused with the tofu for stir-fries)
- 1 cup bananas
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 ounce of cherry juice concentrate
Let’s Whip Up Some Delicious Smoothie!
- To create this smoothie, simply add all the ingredients to our blender and blend away. You may want to add a little bit more liquid if the smoothie is too thick.
- Pour into 2 serving glasses. The recipe makes about a liter of smoothie, enough for 2 big servings that’s filling enough for a full meal! Hint: Call this breakfast in a cup.
Check out these other cherry juice recipes.
Cherry Juice Recipe - Smoothie with watermelon
Tart Cherry Juice Recipe - Simple Green Smoothie Recipe
Concentrated Cherry Juice - Cherry, Berry and Fruit Recipe
Cherry juice concentrate - Berries and other fruits with cherries
Red Cherry Juice Recipe - Cherry juice plus apple smoothie