If you're looking to enjoy a taste of the tropical, you'll love this recipe. It is packed up of high levels of vitamin E, thanks to the almond milk. In addition, the ingredients will also make your skin looking youthful.
What You’ll Need:
- Half a ripe mango, only the flesh, frozen
- About half a cup fresh pineapple chunks, frozen
- Half a cup banana, sliced and frozen
- Half a cup to a full cup of almond milk (or soy milk, or whatever milk you prefer).
- A dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Fruit slices or a stick of cinnamon for garnish (optional too)
- 1 ounce of cherry juice concentrate
Let’s Visit the Tropics with This Sunny Fruit Smoothie!
- To make the smoothie, simply place the banana slices, the mango, the pineapple chunks, cherry juice and milk in a blender.
- Blend everything together until smooth. You may add more milk if the smoothie is too thick for your liking. You may also add some cinnamon at this point
- Pour unto serving cups or glass and garnish with fruit slices or a cinnamon stick
Looking for more great tasting cherry juice smoothie recipes? Check these out:
Cherry Juice Recipe - Smoothie with watermelon
Tart Cherry Juice Recipe - Simple Green Smoothie Recipe
Concentrated Cherry Juice - Cherry, Berry and Fruit Recipe
Cherry juice concentrate - Berries and other fruits with cherries
Red Cherry Juice Recipe - Cherry juice plus apple smoothie