Check this great tasting smoothie. This is a great taste combination. The sweet and tart apples combined with juicy papaya with some almond milk and silken tofu makes for great-tasting glass full of fruity goodness!
What You’ll Need:
- Half a medium-size apple, cored, sliced, and frozen
- About half a cup papaya chunks, frozen
- ¾ cup almond milk
- Half a cup silken tofu (not to be mistaken with firm tofu)
- Sweet Basil or mint leaves plus a stick of cinnamon for presentation purposes (optional)
- Dash of cherry juice concentrate
Let’s Blend Up This Fruity Smoothie!
- The ingredients for this apple papaya smoothie is best prepared either the day before or at least 4 hours before to freeze up the fruits so there would be no need to water down the smoothie with some ice.
- Simply place all the ingredients in a blending cup or blender.
- Pulse away until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving glass.
Check out these other cherry juice recipes. These are great tasting smoothie recipes using tart cherry juice and our concentrated cherry juice
Cherry Juice Recipe - Smoothie with watermelon
Tart Cherry Juice Recipe - Simple Green Smoothie Recipe
Concentrated Cherry Juice - Cherry, Berry and Fruit Recipe
Cherry juice concentrate - Berries and other fruits with cherries
Red Cherry Juice Recipe - Cherry juice plus apple smoothie