- Frozen Tart Cherries: Frozen tart cherries may be available in the refrigeration section of your local grocery store.
- Canned Tart Cherries: Canned cherries may be available in the canned section of your local grocery store.
- Dried Tart Cherries: Dried cherries make an excellent snack. They also make a great addition to your morning cereal. A ¼ cup of dried cherries delivers 3,060 ORAC units and 15% of the recommended daily allowance of fiber. We offer dried cherries in both 8 oz. bags and in 25 lb. bulk boxes.
- Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate: It takes about 100 cherries to make one ounce of tart cherry juice concentrate. According to recently published in Nutritional Practitioner, 25ml of cherry juice concentrate has an ORAC value of 8,290. The ORAC level of cherry juice was 8,260 compared to 1,790 of the various fruits and vegetables used in the study. The study used Montmorency tart cherries grown in the USA. The 8,260 ORAC value it above the daily recommended range of 3,000 – 5,000 ORAC units recommended.
- Tart Cherry Capsules: Tart cherry capsules are the easiest and most convenient way to get the natural benefits of the tart cherry. We offer free shipping on our tart cherry capsules.
- Cherry Prime - Tart Cherry + Glucosamine and Chondroitin: Cherry Prime is a patented formula designed to promote flexibility*, range of motion* and comfort*. By combining these three ingredients into a patent-pending formula, Cherry Prime is at the leading edge of super fruit supplements. We offer free shipping on Fruit Advantage Cherry Prime.
- [caption id="attachment_946" align="alignright" width="125" caption="Dried Cherries from Traverse Bay Farms"][/caption] Tart Cherry Powder: Tart cherry powder has been the subject of many leading magazine articles and used in tart cherry research. In a recent edition of Arthritis Today, tart cherry powder was mentioned as a way to maintain healthy joints* We offer tart cherry powder in 4 oz. bags and each 4 oz. bag is a 93-day supply.
You can get the natural health benefits of tart cherries in many different ways including fresh cherries, cherry capsules, cherry juice concentrate, cherry powder and [caption id="attachment_930" align="alignleft" width="125" caption="Cherry_Juice_Fruit_Advantage_Cherry_Juice"][/caption] more. Below are a few of the many different types of the tart cherry-based products. Fresh Tart Cherries: Fresh tart cherries are the best way to get this tasty fruit. However, they are only available for a few short weeks during the summer harvest. Thus, finding fresh cherries may be very difficult. We ship fresh cherries from mid-July to mid-August.
- Posted by Traverse Bay Farms