Kid's Tart Cherry Juice Smoothie
This is a refreshing pick-me-up any time of day.
- 2 cups frozen tart cherries(or sweet)
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1/3 tablespoon cherry juice
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Put frozen cherries, banana and cherry juice blend in container of electric blender or food processor. Cover container. Process or blend until smooth. Do not put a spoon or spatula in the blender while it is running and keep your hands clear of the working parts. If necessary, turn blender off; remove cover. Scrape sides of container with a spatula. Cover and puree until smooth.
- Pour into individual serving glasses. Garnish with maraschino cherries, if desired. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 (8-ounce) servings.
← Older Post
Newer Post →