Cherry Juice Recipe - Dessert to Go
Dessert To Go
Ice cream cones never tasted so good.
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 1 (4-serving-size) package
any flavor instant pudding (chocolate is good!)
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1/2 tablespoon cherry juice concentrate
- 6 flat-bottom ice cream cones
- Colored sprinkles and/or
maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Put a colander or strainer in
a bowl. Pour cherries into the strainer, draining the juice into the bowl.
Save the juice to add to orange juice or other drinks; you do not need the
juice for this recipe.
- Put the drained cherries on a
cutting board. With a sharp knife, carefully cut each cherry in half. Have
an adult show you how to use the knife. Set aside.
- Prepare pudding according to
package directions using 1-3/4 cups cold milk. Refrigerate pudding 10
- Meanwhile, put cherry halves
in a large mixing bow. With a rubber spatula, scoop whipped topping into
the bowl. Stir gently until cherries are mixed with whipped topping.
- Fill each cone with 1/4 cup
pudding. Top each with 1/2 cup cherry mixture. Decorate with colored
sprinkles or a maraschino cherry. Serve immediately. This dessert is best
eaten with a spoon.
Makes 6 servings.
← Older Post
Newer Post →