- 1/2 cup (about 14) maraschino cherries
- 1/2 tablespoon of cherr juice
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Crackers or cut-up vegetables
With Labor Day just around the corner, we would like to share a few great tasting quick-n-easy cherry recipes that you can make to celebrate the this great holiday and enjoy the last big event of the summer. We have receive a lot of great feedback from the other recipes we have shared over the last several months. Feel free to send us any feedback on our recipes, products and any other experience you have had with Traverse Bay Farms and our other super fruit products. Check out this easy tart cherry recipes for any occassion: Party Cheese Ball Save time by preparing this appetizer in advance.
- Posted by 1